Our Castle MacLellan Pâté with Heather Honey is the key ingredient in these tasty Chicken Parcels and is complimented perfectly by the Cranberry Sauce.
- 1 Tub Castle MacLellan Pâté with Heather Honey
- 8 Sheets of Ready Roll Filo Pastry
- 20g of Cranberry Sauce
- Melted Butter
- Mix 1 tub of Castle MacLellan Pâté with Heather Honey with the cranberry sauce.
- Lay one sheet of filo pastry on a floured surface and cut in half. Brush one half piece with butter, then lay the second half on top and brush the top with butter also.
- Place a quarter of the Castle MacLellan Pâté with Heather Honey mix in the center of the pastry sheets and pull the four corners into the center. Squeeze the pastry together at the bottom of the corners to form a sack. Let the corners fall down loose over the parcel.
- Brush the parcels with butter and place in a small muffin tin to cook.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until you have used up all the pastry sheets and the pate mix.
- Cook in the centre of the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until pastry is crispy and golden.
- Remove from the muffin mould and place on a piece of kitchen paper to absorb any excess butter which makes the pastry soggy. Enjoy hot or cold.