A delicious recipe for all the family to enjoy.
Ingredients: (makes 2 individual pies)
- 1 Tub Castle MacLellan Salmon Pâté
- 375g Potatoes
- 30g Salted Butter
- 125g Smoked White Fish
- 125g Salmon Steaks
- 100ml Double Cream
- 10g Melted Butter
Add a Bread Crumb Topping:
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 15g of Breadcrumbs White or Brown
- 1 tsp crushed Garlic
- 1 Handful of Parsley Leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- 15g of Parmesan, grated
- Pre-heat the oven at 200c.
- Peel and dice the potatoes and boil in salted water for about 25 minutes, until soft. Drain and add the butter (may need a splash of milk). Mash up and season with salt and black pepper.
- Put the Castle MacLellan Salmon Pâté in a pan and add 100 ml of double cream, stir to make a sauce.
- Break up the fish, removing any skin and put into the pâté to cook for about 7 minutes.
- Spoon the fish mix into the bottom of single pie ramekins; you want them about 2/3 full with the fish. Allow this to cool.
- Top the fish mix with a layer of mash potato. Brush the tops of the mash potato with melted butter.
- To add the bread crumb topping, add all the ingredients to a food blender and mix for 5 seconds.
- Simply sprinkle a table spoon of the crumb mix over the pies and put in the oven for 20 minutes and the top and turned a golden brown.